Friday, May 17, 2013

Book Chat: Design Elements

I know I'm super late, but this is a response to Misty's April book chat about design elements, the little touches in the design of a book that add that little extra something.  I apologize for the bad lighting and sound for this video.  New location and I don't think my camera liked being that close to the modem.  Or it's trying to die on me.  And I didn't realize I looked so ticked off at the end of the video.  Sorry about that.  




Books Mentioned:
Steel--Carrie Vaughn
Splintered--A.G. Howard
Heist Society--Ally Carter
Entwined--Heather Dixon
My Life as a Book--Janet Tashijan
The Mysterious Benedict Society--Trenton Lee Stewart
The Tale of Despereaux--Kate DiCamillo
Mistborn--Brandon Sanderson
Leviathan--Scott Westerfeld

Let me know what you think in comments here or responses to Misty's original video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...